Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Day!

My husband has been getting on me about finding new hobbies & stuff to keep me busy while he's gone for training & eventually deployment; Here's the start of my effort to keep busy!
I'm newly married; 3 days to be exact. :) We have 2 kids (not together) & just got an apartment together. We've had so many big life changes these past few months of our lives & looking back these past months have felt like years. My goal for while my husband is away with the marines is to perfect my housewife skills & to get everything together to start my own home daycare. I'll also start my nanny job in a couple of weeks with a 2 year old & a newborn, so I'm hoping that will give me something to pour myself into as well as my kids & keep my mind off the countdown until my man returns!

3 comments:

  1. haha i too wanted to start a blog while the hubbs was gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did dork, that's how i was able to comment lol
    click on my name :)

    ReplyDelete